- The software has a very good processing speed.
- Useful for conceptual and developed design stages
- Integration of add-ons like TwinMotion
- It has much more flexible features than other CAD software.
- It sometimes seems illogical, for instance when you mess up your desktop, you basically can’t go back.
- When it comes to technical design, it is very difficult to apply designs to specific products.
- The inability to create “blocks” is utterly ridiculous and maddening.
- The App occasionally crashes.
December 02, 2021
ArchiCAD 23 has all the essential tools that offer complex opportunities for design. Listing and export functions are robust and comprehensive. The workflow is architect-oriented, offering familiar solutions even for newbies. The under interface is clean and clear as well. With ArchiCAD 23, teamwork is very streamlined and safe.
November 12, 2021
As ArchiCAD users, we get every updated version upon release, so we’re always current on the time-saving and streamlining improvements. We appreciate GRAPHISOFT’s pace of research and continuous enhancements to workflow and background speed, allowing us to stay competitive.
October 15, 2021
The interface of ArchiCAD interior design software is straightforward and pretty easy to navigate. While the tools that are available seem average on the first look, but in reality they are very effective and efficient. It has inbuilt cloud storage which lets you save all the progress on designs and models on the cloud itself.
September 9, 2021
ArchiCAD requires a robust system to operate with a high level of RAM.
September 5, 2021
Almost all ArchiCAD reviews talk highly about its 3D Rendering and animation. Personally, I feel it is very overrated.
September 3, 2021
I think it is good enough for me and my friends’ work experiences.
January 19, 2022
Archicad is intuitive, flexible, and incredibly customizable to various project types. As general practice architects, we rarely have a one-size-fits-all approach to our projects.